X2 pro PV
System contains 2 panels with a control router. It is meant for installations inside existing and operational VSAT or TVRO domes.
For installation of our Panel Version there should be at least 10cm clearance between the dish and the dome cover, to keep the dish fully operational.
- 2 panels (two 5G modems and 8 omnidirectional antennas in total). You can read more about our panel here.
- Dual-LEO (e.g. Starlink Maritime) connectivity
- Panel Mounting: panels can be mounted either vertically or horizontally (but not flat) near the dome’s base. Thus, they will not interfere with the satellite dish system
- Mounting brackets: will be provided to fit the diameter of the dome, you can find more info about brackets here.
- Control Router: mounted flat in the dome’s base
- Power: 160W peak load. DC 12V, 12A (3x4sqmm) or AC 100V..240V (3×1.5sqmm)
- Operating temperature: -40° to +75°C
- Cabling required: Ethernet to the ship’s firewall: Cat6A or Cat7 S/FTP (shielded)
Remarks: 360° non-blocked horizontal line of sight recommended
The systems comes with all parts/cables required, except the ethernet cable connecting the dome to the ship’s network.
X2 model of the panel version can be upgraded at a later time by purchasing additional panel(s) (up to 2 more). Such upgrade is very easily done. Optional SIM extender is available so SIM cards can be conveniently changed below deck. It does not require any extra cables (uses the same ethernet cable as for the user data).
X2 pro can also be installed as a standalone dome. Learn more.