X4 pro Standalone
System contains 4 panels with a control router arranged into an inner core to be installed inside a small (~50cm) empty dome.
- 4 panels (four 5G modems and 16 omnidirectional antennas in total, you can read more about panel specifications here)
- Connection bonding or load balancing modes, optional LEO integration
- Weight: 12kg
- Mounting: 4x M8 Bolt
- Power: 160W peak load. DC 12V, 12A (3x4sqmm) or AC 100V..240V (3×1.5sqmm)
- Operating temperature: -40° to +75°C
- Cabling required: Ethernet to the ship’s firewall: Cat6A or Cat7 S/FTP (shielded).
- Connectors: RJ45 connector (to border router)
- Dome cover: recommended model Intellian i4, Meridian GRP dome cover or other similar.
Remarks: 360° non-blocked horizontal line of sight recommended.
Optional SIM extender is available so SIM cards can be conveniently changed below deck. It does not require any extra cables (uses the same ethernet cable as for the user data).