Sales Representative – 4G/5G equipment for superyachts
*** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY unless you can meet BOTH of these criteria:
- You are a British native living close to Monaco
- You have experience in yachting OR sales OR engineering
Compensation: 24-36K base (based on experience and qualifications) plus commission.
Sales representative for Superyacht specialized 4G / 5G routers and service
We are looking for a British native as our clientele (captains and engineers onboard superyachts) is primarily British and we see that to be the best culture fit for this position.
- Excellent English – written (grammar included) and verbal
- Effective communication skills (e.g. write concise, to the point emails providing the information requested, understand where “less is more” but still enough etc)
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Highly motivated, can-do attitude
- Ability to listen well, personable
- At least 1 year of office work experience or equivalent, good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word), Adobe Acrobat
- Interest in technology
- Coachable, can follow directions, learn and adjust
About the company:
Meridian 5G is a Monaco-based, specialized technology company that develops, manufactures, and delivers 4G/5G equipment for use onboard superyachts, accommodating various specifics such clients have. We are a market leader in our field and work with the world’s largest superyachts. Visit our website for more information.
You would be working with a very unique, exciting industry, clients docked in ports by the sea, meetings onboard yachts, and trade shows in the open air (when those can resume).
You will be selling mostly to the engineers and captains that work and live aboard those vessels who are very well-traveled, live their lives in a very unusual way, and have many very unique stories to tell.
We will provide the necessary training, For example, if you don’t have experience in sales we will provide sales training. If you have sales experience but no yachting experience we will provide training about the industry etc.
- at the moment most sales are done via email, sometimes by phone, some meetings onboard when the boats come to Monaco or nearby ports
- respond to sales requests, understand the needs of the prospect, and provide information based on the needs of every individual request
- reach out to our database of potential clients, opening awareness of the improvements our product would make. We have a strong marketing department so you will mostly have warm leads but please be ok with cold outreach as well
- maintain CRM in a very organized manner
- meet with clients clustered by ports location (Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, Imperia, Mallorca etc) and checking in with boats docked nearby
- oversee post-sale support to ensure customer satisfaction and generate sales by referral
- stay active on social media engaging with relevant posts and generating product awareness
- work with the marketing department to drive relevant marketing content addressing common questions asked during the sales process
- business development at trade shows and industry events (when those resume)
We will only respond to applications submitted via our application form:
We are greatly looking forward to meeting you once we review your application form and hopefully welcome you to our team!